This is the second site I’ve completed for the Lismore Gateway Motel and Restaurant.
It is a gorgeous new site, and involved creating new content including menus and wine lists, and the ability to book a table. Several landing pages have been created specifically for functions and event venue promotion (including conferences and weddings). Others will also be created for special events at the restaurant, eg Christmas Day lunch 2012
A responsive design was important for this site, particularly to allow customers to contact the restaurant and book a table quickly and easily and this has been achieved.
- Content creation
- WordPress install, theme selection, and subsequent customisation
- Image selection and initial brief for photography
- Rework of logo to suit restaurant
- Install and customise the usual plugins! For example, Facebook, Tripit, Smush.it, Yoast, Google maps, and others to optimise the site and help with client site management.
- Establish Google Places and Google + pages
- Search optimisation
- Manage multiple domains
- Ongoing analytics monitoring, Facebook posts, identifying relevant sites for cross linking, eg restaurant review sites amongst others.
Released: 16 November 2012
Visit the site: lismoregatewayrestaurant.com.au