Hot off the keyboard! The new SCU Gym and Pool website!! This is a complete redesign of a site that had been last changed some years ago (circa 2008 or earlier). I’m very excited about this one, and it’s a major change on many fronts – now using WordPress, a new design, it’s responsive, fresh colours, online timetable instead of PDF to name a few … and lots of new content being developed to keep the site fresh, including trainer bios and videos.
- WordPress install, theme selection, and subsequent customisation
- Image selection from existing set, and photography for new images
- Rework of logo
- Install and customise the usual plugins! For example, Facebook, Yoast, Google maps, and others to optimise the site and help with client site management.
- Search optimisation – a work in progress!
- Ongoing analytics monitoring, Facebook posts, identifying relevant sites for cross linking, etc.
Released: 31 January 2013
Visit the site: scu.edu.au/gymandpool
The original site below.