A brand new site for Hayley Biddle – The Body Sculptor.
The brief was to create a site that was sexy and stylish, appealing to both men and women. Black (or shades of black) was an obvious choice, and Hayley provided some fabulous images to work with. Some work on her logo was also done, and this new logo is in the process of being used across the various social media channels that Hayley uses (Facebook, Twitter, a blog and her YouTube channel).
I’ve used WordPress, with a fully customised premium theme. It’s easy to navigate, and is responsive. A members area is currently in development and will provide Hayley’s clients with their personal training timetable, progress note, images, and a forum. The online store uses an existing Facebook store, but may move to the website in future.
- WordPress install, theme selection, and subsequent customisation
- Image selection from existing set
- Rework of logo
- Install and customise the usual plugins! For example, Facebook, Yoast, Google maps, and others to optimise the site and help with client site management.
- Search optimisation – a work in progress!
- Ongoing analytics monitoring,
- Identification of relevant sites for cross linking, etc.
Released: 1 March 2013
Visit the site: thebodysculptor.com.au